Camping is definitely a love of ours! Here are some great pictures of our weekend in the high desert... 
Got Dirt?
Daddy, is that you?

More off roading please!

High five Jack!

Vrooom, vrooom...now when do I get one of these things?
"For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!" John 3:16
Camping is definitely a love of ours! Here are some great pictures of our weekend in the high desert... 
Got Dirt?
Daddy, is that you?

More off roading please!

High five Jack!

Vrooom, vrooom...now when do I get one of these things?
Posted by Tall Tale of a Teacher! at Tuesday, January 10, 2006
1 comments:
She's going to be riding off behind her daddy (on her own bike) before you know it!!
I can't believe you guys are in summer clothes and we layered up, freezing our butts off in good ol' Reno (yes, I'm jealous!!).
Post a Comment