My parents called us from Mammoth (ski resort) last night to make their prediction before we go in on Wednesday. They thought it might have been tomorrow but it isn't until Wednesday...what a change from the last time, they too were counting down the days, hours, and minutes...all to find out that her legs were crossed. Let's just say that mommy wasn't happy and I was crying. The doctor made up another reason for me to get another ultra-sound. We (more like I) am prepared if this happens again this time, I found a place that does ultra-sounds for $25.00, so either way, I WILL find out! Anyways, my parents are both putting money on it being a girl. They say that it would be such a blessing to see Dan with three girls (and of course they added, with my personality - I still don't get what that is suppose to mean!). I still say boy (although in the back of my head I am kind of thinking girl now), so I will stick with my original guess. We are taking bets...
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Put me down for BOY!!
Post a Comment