Today I had my third ultra sound to do some follow up checks on Drew's kidneys. Every thing seems pretty ok. Here are some pictures from today...
It amazes me that he looks so much bigger from the last ultra sound pictures (that were only two weeks ago). I guess that explains why my stomach is now further out than my chest! Here I was thinking I was going to be small this time, not a chance! Such a tease but the end result is well worth it! Here is a picture of the famous scary face shot they love to give you...


Hope every one is having a good day! I had the day off. It is days like this that I am reminded of how much I love my daughter. It is when I get a day like today with her all by myself that I am my happiest! I am very excited about next year, and I am greatly looking forward to being home with Kendra and Drew more than I will be at work!
0 comments:
Post a Comment