Kendra's favorite shirt to wear is her "Big Sister" shirt. The only problem is this shirt has long sleeves so every morning I have to distract her to get her to wear something else. Today daddy helped with that problem and took her shopping. She was able to pick out a new hat...not only is this hat something daddy would wear (Fox - a dirt bike racing brand), she also wears it like daddy (flat rimmed and a little to the side)...

did I mention the glasses daddy bought her too...they are pink and yellow "Tinker Bell" camo glasses...you can't help but smile :-) She also had to put a pair of mommy's glasses on too...

2 comments:
Dads and little girls.
I know the feeling. Tonight J and I went to speedway by ourselves. Daddys love little girls. I think she had dan wrapped around her pinky.
Now that is one cool kid and possibly the cutest big sister I've ever seen!!
Good job on the shopping Dan...you never cease to amaze me (in a good way, most of the time)... ;P
Post a Comment