As many of you know, I am going to only be working part time this next year. Every time I think I have talked to some one about watching the kids for next year, it falls through. So we still do not have day care lined and I am starting to get a little worried. Please pray that we find something. Surprisingly it isn't Kendra that is hard to find care for, it is Drew. But for me to have to drop her off at one place and him at another and be to school by 7:45am won't work either. Every one I have talked to doesn't take kids before 7:30 and I would have to drop one of them off earlier than that for it all to work. Thank you!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for sharing your new pics Jess! Kendra is so BIG and BEAUTIFUL! Take care. T
Post a Comment