Time continues to pass us by so quickly...Drew is already two months old and getting so big. Just when I thought there couldn't be another baby bigger than our Kendra, we had Drew. He is such a big boy...not that I am bias, but a very cute handsome big boy! I took him for his two month check. At this point Kendra was 13 pounds, 1 oz. and Drew weighed in at 16 pounds, 10 ounces. The doctor gave me a little lecture on feeding him and slowing it down. I would be worried if he was bigger than he is taller but that isn't the case at all. He is very well proportioned and extremely healthy. We have switched him to formula which has helped not only with gassiness and fussiness, but also with getting him on a feeding schedule. Not to mention that I am actually getting some sleep these days! Here is our little big boy with Auntie Shannon and daddy:


Saturday, September 02, 2006
Drew Is Two Months Old!
Posted by Tall Tale of a Teacher! at Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment