It is offical (for now) that Kendra is going to be Piglet for Halloween. Grammie bought Drew a Tigger outfit for Halloween and Kendra just couldn't decide. At first it was Dora but she didn't like the wig. So we went as a family to Target to pick out sissy (her new name, that used to be my name growing up) a new costume. I would hold one up after another and continued to get denied by my two year old, until finally Piglet appeared. She liked it, it was like Drew's (of course...why didn't I think of that before!). How stinkin' cute is that going to be? Piglet and Tigger, as long as Piglet puts on her costume! Grammie and Papa will be here that day and she will do almost anything for them! All I am asking is that it is long enough for me to get a picture of us as a family with their costumes on! Our neighboorhood has tons of kids and grand parents walking around with the kids, so it is a special time for all. Last year my parents ran into people they knew...small world!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my gosh! They are going to be SO cute! I can't wait to see pictures. Tell her that Bella *really* wants to see a pic of her as Piglet!
Of course, you know what Miss Bella is going to be...not just Dora, but Dora Princess! ;)
Post a Comment