I have been meaning to post this all week but we have had a rough week. Kendra has had a temperature ranging from 99-103. She has been better this afternoon and hopefully will be better by tomorrow morning (Thanksgiving). I went away this past weekend to a women's retreat with church. What a wonderful weekend! Dan had both kids while my neighbor and I enjoyed our weekend of "rest!" I trust my husband with our kids, obviously, but there is a natural mother worry. Well let me just say that they had more than a better weekend and I had nothing to worry about, they had tons of fun together, and did awesome! They went to the zoo, walked to Starbucks, played with the neighbors, and went shopping (to Nordstroms for new shoes)...you go Mr. Mom! They bought band-aids (band-aid stickers as Kendra calls them):
Drew had some food for the first time (yeah, he even started Drew on solids while I was gone):

Daddy's girl:

0 comments:
Post a Comment