Drew's ultra sound was this morning. He was so good for the tech lady! Just broke my heart though to see him all hooked up to machines and having to sit still for so long. There is definitely something there but it is definitely something to not worry about. The cardiologist came in to take a look and said that it is very little and nothing to worry about. Blood is flowing great, his heart is beating wonderful...so there we go! That is the kind of news we like to hear. He is going to have the other pediatric cardiologist look at it just for the extra double check. He would usually have us come in next month but feels it is unnecessary. We are so thankful! He said to come back in a year to take a look and make sure he has "grown out of it." Thank you for your prayers and thoughts! We love you Mr. Andrew!
Friday, February 09, 2007
Drew's Appointment With The Cardiologist
Posted by Tall Tale of a Teacher! at Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful! I have been thinking about you guys off and on throughout the day about the appointment. I am so thankful that things went well!
Boy, do I feel out of the loop! I'm just reading on here about Drew! Gosh, I am SOO glad to hear that everything looks ok! I'm sure you all feel better now that the Dr. looked at him!
I put my comment on the wrong page, sorry! It ended up on the Christmas 2006 page. You can read it there....... I'm a dorf!
Anika
Post a Comment