Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cal City





The most common question I get when we say that we are going camping or are getting ready is, "Where are you going?" The answer to that question really is, "I have no idea," but I always say the name of the place anyways. So this past weekends response was, "Cal City." Basically some where in the middle of the dirt. I am going to take our friend Stephanie's quote and say when we started doing this "In The Dirt" camping experience it wasn't exactly "my cup of tea," but have really fallen in love with the time we get to spend together as a family! There is nothing more I like than the four of us being together! It is amazing to see the kids thrive from it as well! I actually rode my dirt bike this past weekend and enjoyed the riding I did with some of the girls. Our friends came with us this weekend from our small group and we really enjoyed having them there with us!













My favorite girl!




Daddy riding with his princess (on mommy's bike).


Drew hanging out in front of our trailer...he LOVES being outside!







Here is our camp site in the dirt with all the other families.






Like I said...some where in the middle of the dirt!





























Dan's Bike (He would be proud of me posting it!)...our friend Kerry took this picture...awesome job!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for inviting us. Despite the wind, we had a good time.