There aren't words to describe my day but I will say this, being a mom is the most challenging yet rewarding thing I have ever done! I wouldn't trade it for the world but there are times I step back and say, ok God, what are you trying to teach me today!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I completely understand. I like the way you looked at your day. I need to remember that each day as Josiah approaches two. The next couple of years will be a fun and interesting journey.
I hear ya Jess!
So...imagine your great grandmother Stoffel. She had 13 children, no (and I mean no) money, a farm to work in, 2 loaves of bread to make everyday, fix what meals she could scratch together and do laundry! Oh, and did I mention feed a Hobo or two. Enjoy your two and the work it involves.
Post a Comment