I am going to write about me for a change! I went to a play this evening called "All Shook Up." It was such a special treat for me to do something that I love. I wouldn't say I am a theatre buff but I will say when it is a musical, count me in! The musical was inspired by Elvis Presley and all the songs were Elvis songs. I have loved Elvis since I was a little girl so was very excited to see this performance. I am not sure if anyone around me enjoyed it as much as I did! I was laughing, clapping, smiling, and dancing the whole time!
I am so thankful for my husband that loves being with our kids as much as I do! It is so funny because it is very very rare that I will leave my kids at all, but leaving them with Dan makes me feel like they are with me. Thanks babe for being so wonderful!
After tonight, I am all shook up!
Friday, June 08, 2007
All Shook Up!
Posted by Tall Tale of a Teacher! at Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment