Monday, June 18, 2007

______Faith McMinn

We are so excited that _____ Faith McMinn is here! It is with great honor that we welcome her into this big world! She was born today at 10:12am., weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz and 20 inches long. I will post a picture of her for all to see as soon as I get one! Andy, Donielle, and Bella...we are so excited that she is finally here! Although you still don't have a name (in perfect McMinn fashion-I guess all that bugging you still didn't work)...a perfect name will come to you hopefully soon! We are dying to see pictures of her! We so wish we were there to meet her! Bella congratulations on being a big sister! What an example she is going to have! We love you guys and are so happy for this gift from God! All things happen in his perfect timing!

0 comments: