Kendra has fallen completely in love with the Disney princesses thanks to her friend Bella. All Bella had to do was mention them to her, show them to her, take pictures with some of them with her, and well the rest is history! Every day we have to listen to princess music. Every day we play princesses. Every day she is a princess. She is definitely into Ariel more than any of the others and wants to know why she doesn't have red hair. I have simply explained to her that God gave her brown hair and she said that she is going to pray for red hair. Oh boy! To top it all off, Kendra isn't the only one that is a character. Drew is Flounder, Dan is King Triton, and yes, I get to be Ursula (aren't I lucky-I am hoping that that doesn't come from any resemblances)! So her favorite thing for Dan to do is to "talk like King Triton." Oh how these days will soon pass and we will be missing those sweet words, but as for now, we spend our days in the make believe world living under the sea!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ahh, to be a kid again. It would be so nice to play make believe whenever you want.
Post a Comment