Monday, August 06, 2007

1...2...3...Kendra is 3!!

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! We love you so much and are so excited at the amazing person you have become! We have already had a very exciting day! She got into bed with me this morning when Dan left for work so I was able to sing to her to as she woke up. She was very excited. Once she got out of bed she realized that there were "3's" all over the house! I wanted to do balloons but thought they might scare her if she woke up in the night like she usually does to have me sleep with her. So I printed "3's" in tons of colors on the computer and hung them all over our house...she loved seeing her "3's" and Drew by the end of going through the house was saying "free" (three)! Since I didn't plan anything in advance I just asked some friends of ours to join us for a fun day at the lake. What fun we all had! Both my kids have had a rough week (to say the least) and today was such a joyful day! We were the first ones there and the last to leave...they did so good today and just enjoyed being kids! I got cup cakes...and that was definitely a high light! We sang to Kendra and she was not opposed to having all the attention on her! Sometimes she can be shy but she was loving having everyone sing to her!


"Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Kendra...Happy Birthday to you!"


Kendra spending quality time with Auntie Missy...they spent quite a bit of time together just talking and looking at fish! It was such a joy to watch!
Drew, Kendra, and mommy in the water!
The other very exciting thing for Kendra is that she shares her birthday with Bella! Happy Birthday Miss Bella...we can't wait to see you next week and miss you so much!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Kendra! I'm sorry we couldn't be at the lake. Caleb and Josiah had to go to the dentist.

Donielle... said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Kendra! We simply cannot believe you are 3 years old already! It looks like you had a wonderful time at the lake! We can't wait to see you next week!!