Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our Favorite Song

My mom and dad would always dance and sing with my brother and I when we were little. I have amazing memories of me as a little kid with my mom and dad and this is definitely one of them! Some of our favorite songs were songs from church. I now do the same thing with our kids and here is our current favorite:

I will fight this fight
I will run this race.

I will serve the Lord in all I do
Until I see your face.

I will fight this fight
I will run this race.

I will serve you Lord in all I do
Until I see your face.

I see the cross before me so I'll keep on pressing on.
God is coming so I won't look back
His word is keeping me on the track to Jesus, to Jesus, to Jesus.

I will fight this fight
I will run this race.

I will serve the Lord in all I do
Until I see your face.

3 comments:

Chiara said...

I like the words to this song, but I've never heard it before. Great tie into II Timothy 4:7-8.

Seagers said...

Who wrote this song? I want to hear it!

Goodman's said...

I love singing and dancing with Andrew too. We're always looking for new material.