Our riding season has officially started and we are so excited! For me it isn't about the dirt bikes (for mine is a pretty red thing to look at in our garage that comes out with us to the desert...ok, so it gets ridden for a possible hour a month...), anyways...it is about the time we get to spend together for a whole weekend without many distractions. Now yes, the dirt bikes are distractions but not like what we have at home. When we are out in the desert camping, our focus is one another, and I absolutely love it!
We took our first trip to Anderson Dry Lake with just one other family and had a wonderful time!
Daddy and Kendra
The kids eating in the trailer!
4 comments:
I'm glad you all had fun! Drew will be riding by himself before you know it.
What a neat family tradition. I wish we had something that removed us from the craziness once in a while . . .
Awesome picture of the sunset! I love seeing the riding pictures...it always looks so peaceful out there! Drew is going to be on his own bike before you know it!!
This makes me want to go camping. We haven't been in a while since we think it will be too much work but you guys make it look worth while. I love the last picture of Drew. It looks like him and his hair are having a great time!
Post a Comment