Unfortunately over the past week Kendra, Drew, and I have developed runny noses, coughs, and sore throats. It has been nice to stay close to home and take it easy. This is just a reminder to me that I need to make sure we are washing our hands and doing what I can to help us not continually get sick! Thank goodness Dan hasn't gotten it as he has been working long hours this week.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry you guys are still sick. As much as we wanted to see you guys, I'm glad we postponed getting together. Get well soon!
Keep feeling better! It is good you are at home for a bit and away from all the kiddie germs floating around . . . We miss seeing you guys!
Aww sorry to hear you're sick! Missed you Thursday! Get well soon!!!
Post a Comment