Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All About Sissy

It is hard to believe how fast she is growing up! She has always been a great talker but in the past couple of months her understanding and explanations of things truly amazes me every day. Although most know her as Kendra, she usually goes by something else. She loves to play pretend and can be found playing various Disney characters. Her learning is a perfect example for me of what I have always talked to parents about. Find something they love and use that to teach them! She loves to be out and about doing things. Every day she asks me what we are going to do in that given day. Her favorite place is Disneyland and can't wait each week until the day we go. She has really learned a lot at church and from reading her bible each day. She loves music and loves to sing. She is getting so tall that we have had to once again move up in size. She has been into trying new things and taking risks which is something that has developed in time for her, which I knew would when she was ready. She loves art and we hope to start an art class soon! She is a wonderful big sister and continues to show her brother the ropes. She loves to go outside and ride her tricycle which she now knows how to pedal. She is definitely our little princess!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome post! I love their imaginations at this age. I don't know if Art by Cindy starts this young, but she's a fabulous art teacher that really knows how to teach the basics in a great way (a lot of my families at school go to her).

Chiara said...

She is getting to be such a big girl! I love how you say to find what they love and use that to teach them. . . so true! I could teach Carter anything if it had to do with a choo-choo. So funny!
We should go to Disneyland together sometime. Carter loves it too--Diddyland Park is what he calls it. : )