Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Day at the Lake

We love going to the lake on a beautiful day. Since we have been having summer weather in February we took advantage of it this past weekend! We all had to put on a lot of sun block as we have lost those summer tans! It felt great to pull out our swim suits and towels and enjoy a great morning together as a family!

3 comments:

Seagers said...

Thanks for the updates. I love your kiddos!

Chiara said...

What fun! I love the lake, and now Carter will REALLY have fun! We spent the nice days at the park, going to Disneyland, riding bikes, etc.--outside! What a little, sweet taste of spring!

Dew's said...

I loved reading your updates on Kendra and Drew. It is incredible how fast it goes. I still remember your posts of Kendra as this cutie pie little baby sleeping on Dan's stomach. It's great fun to watch your family grow. Enjoy the beach! Crazy!