Wednesday, March 26, 2008

That Time of Year

I received an e-mail from my best friend from growing up, Missy, to call her. I know her so well and knew as soon as I read it that she was pregnant! And she is! She is due this October and had quite a surprise when she went to the doctor...not only did she find out she is pregnant but 12 weeks along! Her husband Kyle can't wait to see what it is so they are heading to the ultra sound place in Costa Mesa next week to see if they can get a peak. I love it! We are so excited for them! Missy and I have known each other for almost 24 years (Missy can you believe it has been that long-crazy!) and we have shared many things through the years. It is just awesome to know that we get to share this adventure too...being mommies! She is going to be an awesome mommy!

I also forgot to mention when I found out that one of my roommates from college, Anne, is also pregnant! Her husband Don and her recently moved from New York to Colorado. They absolutely love where they live and the nature that surrounds them (they have elk in their back yard). Anne is also going to be such a wonderful mom. She has the instinct in her already and such a passion for everything she does.

What an exciting time!!

3 comments:

Dew's said...

Ohhhh. Thank you Jess :-)

Very exciting about Missy! I'm only a month ahead of her. How cool! Tell her to sign up for the babycenter.com emails. You enter your due date and they send you a weekly email about your baby's progress. Tell her I said congrats! You are going to get bombarded with questions from us BOTH this Fall!! Get ready! :-)

Chiara said...

There is something so extra special about finding out you are pregnant with your first child. It is such an exciting time. Congratulations to your friends!

Anonymous said...

OMG, please tell them both I said congratulations. I'm so happy for them both. I'm so glad you keep me updated!!