Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Magazines

I have an amazing friend of mine who is going through her second adoption process. I did not know how much it actually costs to go through an adoption! Jeff and Laura's two twin boys came from Korea and they are once again trying to adopt from Korea, but this time a little girl to complete their family. Read her blog post here. They are doing fund raising to help them in their costs with this adoption. If anyone has any magazines to renew or ones you want to buy, please go to their magazine fund raising web site here and support them-thank you!

I get the wonderful privilege of being a part of their boys lives each week and I can't wait to see all that God does for them!

1 comments:

Laura said...

You're so cool. Thank you for posting this for us. What a blessing to have you in our lives!