Friday, June 20, 2008

Mommy...

I 2 today! That is right...Drew is 2 today...Happy Birthday big guy! We had such a wonderful day with you today! As most of you know, any day with Drew is always an adventure and one that Dan, Kendra, and I love and appreciate so much!

This morning Drew woke up to streamers and balloons and boy was he excited!

We went to the park this morning and to Costco for lunch...Drew's favorite place. We came home and played. Drew had a late birthday nap with his daddy when he got home as they snuggled together and fell asleep.

Kendra and I wrapped Drew's presents while he slept. He was so excited to open his presents and see what was inside. He was very pleased to find everything had wheels :-)

Tonight we went to the beach and packed a dinner with some friends and really enjoyed just being all together. Drew was in heaven playing and running around. It melted my heart to see my little boy so happy and so full of the amazing life God has given him!

Drew...daddy, mommy, and sissy love you so much and are so thankful for you energy, happy heart, and love for others...Happy Birthday Bubba!

3 comments:

Katie D said...

We Love you to Bubba Drew! Glad to hear you had a great Birthday!

Donielle... said...

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried...I forgot until first thing this morning. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Drew! We hope 2 years old is full of fun and happy times for you (we know it will be). We love you and miss watching you grow into the little boy you are becoming! Love, The McMinn's! :)

Goodman's said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Drew! We are so happy you're a part of our lives! Glad to hear you had a fun birthday and WOW, what could be better than wheels??