Sunday, September 21, 2008

32 and C28

What a title!

Dan's birthday was on Friday (that is the 32) and how much fun we had! It is awesome to have such a great daddy and husband! We asked him what he wanted to do for his day and he said to spend the day with us...we love you daddy! We went to Islands with family friends and had such a fun time just being together!

The C28 is for Colossians 2:8, "See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ." It is also the name of our new favorite store. C28 is a store in the Main Place mall that is awesome! It is all clothing with Christian brand name clothes such as Not of This World, Ezekiel, Truth Soul Armor, etc. I was so excited to take the kids there for Dan's birthday! It is totally his type of clothing and he loved everything we picked out for him. Typically Dan and I don't buy clothes for ourselves as we usually spend money on the kids so this was a very exciting rare treat! I can't wait to go back as a family and do some more shopping for all of us!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Chiara said...

Oh, how fun! I can't wait to check out the store. Thanks for telling me about it!