Monday, September 25, 2006

I love my brother!

We are really trying to make sure that we really include Drew into our daily things we do. Of course it is natural to have him with us at all times, but focusing more on keeping him as an active part of what we are doing. It seems like it would be easy but it is kind of a challenge with a two year old and a three month old. It sure is getting easier though as he gets older and is really beginning to show expression to his sister. He loves to watch her, talk to her, and smile at her. He got upset today when she walked away from him. As soon as she came back, smiles again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they have both gotten. You sound like the most wonderful mom and I hope one day to take to mothering as well as you have.
You have two beautiful children and make me want to start a family everytime I catch up on what's going on in your lives.