It is crazy how five days off makes me realize how much I love being home (I know I say that a lot)! Kendra and I just got through drawing and doing her ABC's on the fridge while Dan is at a class at church. She is so smart and loves to learn. She thinks she is pretty funny too! We have spent the weekend just hanging out and going to church. I volunteered today at church to either help out with HSM-high school group or All Stars-kids program (although you were suppose to get a sticker for each one, I got so excited talking that I forgot my sticker and turned it in without the stickers-has anyone heard that you lose your mind with each pregnancy?). Off to order us a pizza and take a walk around the neighborhood...hope everyone is enjoying thier weekend!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aren't days like that just the best!!! :)
Post a Comment