My brother graduated high school yesterday! I am so proud of all that he has done! It is hard to believe my baby brother is off to college! He has chosen to go to Boston College...what an experience he is going to have! We can't wait to visit!
It is hard to believe that it has been 10 years since I graduated from college and was on my way to the east coast! My parents have obviously done a great job raising independent children that would take the step and go to the furthest possible place in the country (either that or we both were ready to move as far away as possible)!
It was awesome to see my dad, mom, and family so proud yesterday!
We love you Uncle Ooo and are going to miss you terribly! I think this is going to be one of the hardest things for Kendra to understand...she loves her uncle so much and for him to not be there every time we go to Grammie and Papa's is going to take a lot of adjustment! Dan is also going to miss Jake. The two of them are more like siblings than Jake and I have ever been! I didn't know what to do when my brother entered my world and now I don't know what I am going to when he exits for long periods at a time...he is definitely going to be missed!
Enjoy Jake...
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Congrats Jake!
Posted by Tall Tale of a Teacher! at Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe he is going off to college!! I remember how young he looked when he came to visit you at USC.
Post a Comment