A year ago today at this time I was sitting in the hospital waiting for my doctor to get back so Drew could come into this world! It is crazy to think it has already been a year! He is an amazing little boy that fills our hearts with so much joy and lots and lots of laughter! We love you Andrew Ryan and are so proud of all that you are becoming! Happy 1st Birthday big boy!
A-adventurous
N-never stopping
D-daring
R-really loving
E-energentic
W-wild and crazy!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Drew!
Happy First Birthday Drew! You really are a little love! I've said it from the beginning, but I don't know if I've ever met a baby who smiles more than you do! We hope being 1 is filled with lots of fun for you!!
Love,
Andy, Donielle, Bella and Chloe
Happy 1st Birthday Drew! Hope you guys had an amazing day. Can you believe they are ONE already? Where does the time go???
Happy Birthday Drew!!!!
Post a Comment