Yesterday we had wonderful plans to have lunch with family at my aunt's house and then bbq dinner and watch fireworks with our friends at a park! I went to bed the evening before feeling a little sick but nothing I was worried about. I woke up yesterday not even being able to sit up. I am not quite sure what was wrong. Thank goodness Dan had the day off! I was pretty much worthless and just prayed I would feel better today. I am definitely feeling better but having to watch my level of activity. I feel bad that we didn't do anything but the kids enjoyed their special time with their daddy! Thank you daddy for ALL your help! I am sorry to my family who we didn't see and our friends who we had to cancel on!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment