Monday, July 02, 2007

Good Deals

I talked with my friend Stephanie this afternoon and she told me that they went shopping earlier today as a family. I was loving the idea, so this afternoon, we went shopping as a family. I personally didn't find anything but Dan got 11 items for 100.00 (including a book for Kendra). These days, that is really good, better than good...that is a lot of bargains! We are very fortunate that we get clothes from our neighbors for the kids so I only have to go get some shirts here and there for them (and most of the time they are from Target or a sale rack at one of my favorite stores)!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you got some really good deals.

Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...

I loved our family shopping spree. I picked up 3 pair of shorts. My first short purchase in 2 years. Thanks Steph for letting me get some shorts to show off my white legs.