We had another great weekend in the desert!
Drew has officially decided that he would like to permanently be on a dirt bike. He even woke up in the middle of the night making motorcycle sounds. As cute as it is, I also worry of his "no fear" attitude already at 15 months old!
Kendra also loves to be in the desert but for different reasons! She loves our trailer and she loves playing outside. She actually got on her electric quad this weekend since brother found it so fascinating!
3 comments:
So fun! I can't wait to get Drew and Carter together to play. They will definitely be the fearless duo. (Although Carter has been much more timid these days--along with clingy). I'm glad you all had a wonderful time!
So fun! I love the trailer. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
How fun! What a great get away for the family. I know what you mean by it's so cute Drew loves his motorcycle but also very scary. It's hard to know where to draw the line as a parent. I guess you've got to let them live and experience things on their own.
Post a Comment