What a wonderful day we had! I haven't downloaded our pictures from today so here is one from our photos we just recently had taken:
Kendra and Drew were so excited to open presents and see what was in their stockings! It was so awesome to be able to really spend the day focused on being together and just hanging out. After each gift was opened we played with it and it was wonderful to see their joy!
We made our birthday cake for Jesus yesterday and sung Happy Birthday today. I heard this from someone last year and our tradition continues. It is such a tangible way for our kids to understand.
I made dinner tonight for my parents, my brother, my grandma, my aunt and uncle from Australia, and our family. It was so fun to have everyone here! We did a non-traditional dinner of enchiladas, beans, rice, and salad...it was wonderful, and I was so excited to use my Christmas dishes my Aunt Cyndi bought me last year!
5 comments:
Beautiful photo! We did the Mexican food for Christmas too! I am glad to hear you had a fabulous day with family.
Merry Christmas! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! I'm so proud of you for making dinner for everyone!! :) And of course I LOVE the picture! I still can't believe how great they turned out!
Love the pictures! So great!
Amazing photo!!!
I need to take the birthday cake idea and use it next year. I think the boys will make the connection. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
I love this picture. I'm glad you and your family had a good Christmas. I'm so proud of you for making Christmas dinner...way to go! The birthday cake tradition is brilliant. We're doing it next year.
Post a Comment