We have had a crazy week...I will post more later but here are the highlights:
-I visited my grandpa in Fallbrook and am praying that God will give him a renewed spirit!
-We were selling our house and no longer are selling our house.
-Our sewer pipe backed up.
-The sewer pipe then backed up into our house and caused damage.
Friends and family I ask first and foremost that you please pray for my grandpa that he will find joy within himself and that God will renew his spirits!
Second that you will pray for our house...that the damage is not as bad as they originally thought as we work on damage control!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
What A Week!
Posted by Tall Tale of a Teacher! at Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for listing some prayers. We'll be lifting those up!
We'll be praying.
Let me know if I can help (not in the clean up part) but with watching kids, letting you all hang here, etc.
EEEEWWW!!! That's nasty. I'm with Laura - don't call me to help clean up. :)
Jen
When it rains, it pours. God has you and your family in his hands. We'll be praying for you.
Oh wow! I will be praying that everything works out and especially for your grandpa...makes me sad. :( Love you guys!
Post a Comment