Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Birthday Girl

Today is Kendra's 4th birthday...Happy Birthday sissy! We love you so much and love watching you become all that God wants you to be! You are constantly full of energy and love exploring the world around you. You have just recently really blossomed in many ways and it is amazing to see you continue to grow right before our eyes.


Kendra's Top 4 things she likes right now:
1. princesses
2. animals - dogs and horses specifically
3. Disney movies
4. playing make believe
It is hard to believe 4 years ago that at this time I was looking into the eyes of my beautiful baby girl. The day before I was basically in labor all day but had no idea because I was having back labor. After a semi complicated labor, out she came with her full head of black hair that amazed everyone that saw her.
August 6, 2004

August 6, 2005



August 6, 2006



August 6, 2007



August 6, 2008


We can't wait to celebrate again this year at Ruby's...her favorite place to eat!

A BIG shout out too to our friend Bella who is 6 years old today! Happy birthday Bella! I can't believe how much the two of you are growing up!

8 comments:

The Pringle's said...

Happy Birthday Kendra!!! She's such a sweet little girl. We're celebrating Gavin's bday tonight at Friday's! :)

Donielle... said...

Happy Birthday you big 4 year old! We can't wait to see you and see how big you are! We miss you and wish we were closer to celebrate with you!! :)

Thanks for the special birthday wishes for Bella...she's at the movies with her Daddy right now but I can't wait to show her the picture of you two! I have one of my own to post, but have to do a little looking around to find it. Make sure your mommy checks the blog and shows you when it's up!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Kendra! Wish we were there to celebrate with you at Ruby's. That sounds so yummy right now. Four years old! Wow! What a big girl you are now!

Goodman's said...

Happy Birthday Kendra! She is too stinkin' cute and I can't believe she is 4 already! What a big girl.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all those great photos!! She is growing up soo fast!

Chiara said...

Happy Birthday, Kendra! I remember your mommy's post last year when you turned 3 and went to Build a Bear and Ruby's. How fast this year went by! May God give you a great year ahead!

Dew's said...

Happy Birthday Kendra! Wow, fabulous four. I still remember getting the call from Missy the day she came into this world. She looks so beautiful. Thanks for posting her previous birthdays. It's fun to see her grow! Love to you all!

Jennifer Gray said...

Oh how fun! I love that you posted her favorite things. It blows me away to look at the baby pictures and toddler pics of Kendra since I didn't know her then. What a gift! Happy Bday!