We went to Disneyland today. It is the year of celebrations and as my friend Katie said, "We are celebrating today!" What a day it was. We haven't been in a long time and it was such a great day.
We started our day on It's A Small World. It has recently been redone and we all loved the changes! We went on it twice today just to make sure we didn't miss anything and also because we wanted to see it again!
Kendra said her favorite part of the day was "Bouncing with Tigger," and Drew said his favorite part of the day was, "Buzz Lightyear ride."
Bouncing With Tigger
Pooh Bear Love
Having fun while waiting for the train!
I love this shot as we all were riding the train!
3 comments:
Oh how I miss Disneyland! We just have to find a way to get down there to visit you guys and join you on a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth!! :) Glad you guys had fun!! :)
I love how we were basically in the same place on the same day and never knew it.
Glad you all had FUN!!!!!!
Disneyland is always so fun! I still need to go check out Pooh Corner.
Post a Comment