We went to the happiest place on earth today...Disneyland. I really have to say that it was the craziest place on earth! My mom is on spring break this week and we had the spur of the moment idea to go to Disneyland. She even got a season pass to be able to go with us all the time! We are all very excited! Despite the many many people, it was such a wonderful day! It is the longest we have stayed in a long time! (I think it was the extra set of hands I am not used to having.) The highlight of our day was seeing the new Playhouse Disney show. They changed it recently to make it more of the current shows and the kids loved it. All 4 of us were singing along!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We were there too! Ryan and I had a Christmas present to stay at the Grand Californian Monday night. We went to the park Monday and Tuesday. We didn't realize it was spring break for half of California. What happened to spring break around Easter????Tuesday was insane, but we had the Magic Morning pass, which helped us get rides in an hour before the park opened. Over the two days, we got on 24 rides and still got to do everything we hoped to do. We used Fast Passes a lot too! Crazy, though. At one point, we were waiting in line just to walk through Fantasy Land. (another reason I'm glad we are blocked out during the summer and I don't have to deal with the craziness). : )
We went a few weeks ago during spring break time...CRAZY!! We went on one ride and left. Can't wait to go with you guys.
Post a Comment